Beard Octane BEARD BALM Top Hat
Beard Balm - Top Hat
Beard Octane is insanely proud to announce this Collaboration with Steve Wambaugh aka "The Mayor". Steve has dedicated himself to the beard community by sharing is bearded journey with beardsmen across the world. The Mayor's unique perspective on sharing his beard care routine has inspired many to better care for themselves, and for their beards. The Mayor promotes positivity in everything that he does, and leads by example! Beard Octane has been working with The Mayor on this scent profile for some time, and the final result is absolutely amazing! Top Hat consists of an extremely smooth tobacco base with the perfect blend of fresh pineapple & mango mixed in.
ABOUT BEARD OCTANE'S BEARD BALMS:
The Beard Octane Beard Balm is made with only the highest quality, all natural ingredients. Our beard balm is lightweight, with a light - medium hold. Our Beard Balm was cultivated after nearly two years worth of research, trial, and development. Our beard balm is designed to promote healthy beard growth, to moisturize and tame your beard, without leaving your beard feeling greasy. All of our beard care products are handmade in small batches to ensure the highest quality product available!
HOLD: Light to Medium Hold
SCENT STRENGTH: Medium
SCENT NOTES: Hints of Tobacco, Pineapple, Fresh Mango and a Touch of Class
OUR BEARD BALMS ARE DESIGNED TO:
- Smooth and Soften Your Beard
- Shape & Tame Unruly Beard Hair
- Remove Beard Itch
- Eliminate Frizziness
- Moisturize Your Facial Fur
- Give Your Beard a Non Greasy Finished Look
- White Bees Wax Eliminates Unwanted Coloration of White/Gray Beards
- Increase Your Street Cred
Size: All of our Beard Balm products come packaged in a 2 ounce aluminum tin, as we tried a cardboard box, but that sucked. Plus it sounds cool when you drop the aluminum tin on a tile floor in the morning and wake everyone up.
How to use:
• For best results, apply Beard Octane Beard Balm when your beautiful Facial Fur is damp (approximately 74.6% dry).
• Using your finger, or a 5/16" (MERICA!) wrench, scrape out a "dime" sized amount of awesomeness from the beard balm tin, and rub this awesomeness between your palms.
• Gently, if there is such a thing, run your fingers through your beard, starting from the neck and work your way up. Be sure to rub the beard balm into the skin, wherever your beard grows.
• Shape your beard to your likings by hand or with a comb. You can also use a blow dryer (not the heat gun) on low heat, in order to help obtain the beard shape you desire.
• Go tell your boss you deserve a raise. Chances are, your boss will just give you a raise because your face looks awesome, or you'll lose your job for being completely out of line.
Made in USA