Mad Viking BEARD OIL 2oz Live By The Axe - Oud - Limited
Beard Oil - Live By The Axe- LIMITED EDITION
Scent profile: Oud Wood
Combining one of the world’s most exclusive and luxurious scents, Oud Wood with our premium high quality beard oil. We're offering fragrance that’s sensuous, rich, and compelling, blended with a beard oil that will leave your beard soft and nourished.
Rosewood and sandalwood add a touch of exotic to this scent, and the addition of amber and eastern spices creates depth and mystery while notes such as vanilla add a smooth silkiness, resulting in a powerful fragrance that’s hard to resist. If you like your beard products to be intense and high-end, this is the choice for you.
SCENT PROFILE: NOTES OF OUD WOOD, SANDALWOOD, EASTERN SPICES WITH AMBER, VANILLA, AND ROSEWOOD.
- ALL NATURAL BASE OILS
- NON GREASY
- EASY TO APPLY
- RELIEVES DRY SKIN
- LOCKS IN MOISTURE FOR SKIN AND BEARD
- STOPS BEARD DANDRUFF
- KILLS THE BEARD ITCH
- PROMOTES STRONG & HEALTHY GROWTH
Ingredients: All of our oils contain the following eight nutrient rich carrier oils to help maintain, condition, and promote the healthy growth of your beard without looking or feeling greasy. Check out our detailed Mad Viking Beard Company’s beard oil ingredients list and understand their benefits. Simply put, Mad Viking Beard Oil is just better for your beard.
- Sweet Almond Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus dulcis
- Apricot Kernel Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus armeniaca
- Argan Oil Virgin (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Argania spinose
- Jojoba Oil Golden Organic (cold pressed) Scientific Name: Simmondsia chinensis
- Avocado Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Persea gratissima
- Hempseed Oil refined (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Cannabis Sativa L
- Grapeseed Oil Organic (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Vitis vinifera
- Vitamin E Oil (Alpha Tocopherol)
Made in USA
Caution: Always read product labels for directions and updated ingredients. If you have allergies, consult with your health care provider prior to use. We recommend patch testing a small amount of any new products on your arm to check for any allergic reactions. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.