Beard Octane BEARD BALM Downshift
Beard Balm - Downshift
Downshift. This one is an absolute must have for the guys here at Beard Octane. High strung? Over the top? Stressed out? Then you would definitely fit right in with us! With the Downshift Beard Balm, we actually tried to provide more than just your typical scented beard balm. This one actually has some thought put into it, believe it or not. This beard balm is the perfect melding of Oatmeal, Milk & Honey fragrances. This combination provides an awesome scent that is both calming, and delicious.
ABOUT BEARD OCTANE'S BEARD BALMS:
The Beard Octane Beard Balm is made with only the highest quality, all natural ingredients. Our beard balm is lightweight, with a light - medium hold. Our Beard Balm was cultivated after nearly two years worth of research, trial, and development. Our beard balm is designed to promote healthy beard growth, to moisturize and tame your beard, without leaving your beard feeling greasy. All of our beard care products are handmade in small batches to ensure the highest quality product available!
HOLD: Light to Medium Hold
SCENT STRENGTH: Light - Medium
SCENT PROFILE: Hints of Oatmeal, Milk & Honey
OUR BEARD BALMS ARE DESIGNED TO:
- Smooth and Soften Your Beard
- Shape & Tame Unruly Beard Hair
- Remove Beard Itch
- Eliminate Frizziness
- Moisturize Your Facial Fur
- Give Your Beard a Non Greasy Finished Look
- Increase Your Street Cred
PACKAGING: All of our Beard Balm products come packaged in a 2 ounce aluminum tin, as we tried a cardboard box, but that sucked. Plus it sounds cool when you drop the aluminum tin on a tile floor in the morning and wake everyone up.
HOW TO USE: For best results, apply Beard Octane Beard Balm when your beautiful Facial Fur is damp (approximately 74.6% dry).
• Using your finger, or a 5/16" (MERICA!) wrench, scrape out a "dime" sized amount of awesomeness from the beard balm tin, and rub this awesomeness between your palms.
• Gently, if there is such a thing, run your fingers through your beard, starting from the neck and work your way up. Be sure to rub the beard balm into the skin, wherever your beard grows.
• Shape your beard to your likings by hand or with a comb. You can also use a blow dryer (not the heat gun) on low heat, in order to help obtain the beard shape you desire.
• Go tell your boss you deserve a raise. Chances are, your boss will just give you a raise because your face looks awesome, or you'll lose your job for being completely out of line.
Made in USA