Beard Octane BEARD BALM Envy
Beard Balm - Envy
Envy. It's the feeling of them wanting what you have. Whether it's success, happiness, or a Majestic Beard...they want it. Well, when you apply Beard Octane's Envy Beard Balm, the confidence you'll endure will crush any opposition that lies ahead. Envy is an extremely, silky-smooth cologne inspired scent with hints of Citrus, Bergamot, Vanilla & Sandalwood Infused with the Opposition's Tears.
ABOUT BEARD OCTANE'S BEARD BALMS:
The Beard Octane Beard Balm is made with only the highest quality, all natural ingredients. Our beard balm is lightweight, with a light - medium hold. Our Beard Balm was cultivated after nearly two years worth of research, trial, and development. Our beard balm is designed to promote healthy beard growth, to moisturize and tame your beard, without leaving your beard feeling greasy. All of our beard care products are handmade in small batches to ensure the highest quality product available!
HOLD: Light to Medium Hold
SCENT STRENGTH: Medium
SCENT NOTES: Hints of Citrus, Bergamot, Vanilla & Sandalwood Infused w/ The Opposition's Tears
OUR BEARD BALMS ARE DESIGNED TO:
- Smooth and Soften Your Beard
- Shape & Tame Unruly Beard Hair
- Remove Beard Itch
- Eliminate Frizziness
- Moisturize Your Facial Fur
- Give Your Beard a Non Greasy Finished Look
- Increase Your Street Cred
• Using your finger, or a 5/16" (MERICA!) wrench, scrape out a "dime" sized amount of awesomeness from the beard balm tin, and rub this awesomeness between your palms.
• Gently, if there is such a thing, run your fingers through your beard, starting from the neck and work your way up. Be sure to rub the beard balm into the skin, wherever your beard grows.
• Shape your beard to your likings by hand or with a comb. You can also use a blow dryer (not the heat gun) on low heat, in order to help obtain the beard shape you desire.
• Go tell your boss you deserve a raise. Chances are, your boss will just give you a raise because your face looks awesome, or you'll lose your job for being completely out of line.
Made in USA