Beard Octane BEARD BALM Neutral
Beard Balm - Neutral
This is Beard Octane's Beard Balm in it's simplest form. Fragrance Free for you scholars out there, or Scent Free for everyone else. Neutral consists of the same highest quality & organic oils, butters, and beeswax which are found in our other beard balms. But yet again, without smelly stuff.
ABOUT BEARD OCTANE'S BEARD BALMS:
The Beard Octane Beard Balm is made with only the highest quality, all natural ingredients. Our beard balm is lightweight, with a light - medium hold. Our Beard Balm was cultivated after nearly two years worth of research, trial, and development. Our beard balm is designed to promote healthy beard growth, to moisturize and tame your beard, without leaving your beard feeling greasy. All of our beard care products are handmade in small batches to ensure the highest quality product available!
HOLD: Light to Medium Hold
SCENT STRENGTH: None - Light
SCENT NOTES: Only the balm base ingredients
OUR BEARD BALMS ARE DESIGNED TO:
- Smooth and Soften Your Beard
- Shape & Tame Unruly Beard Hair
- Remove Beard Itch
- Eliminate Frizziness
- Moisturize Your Facial Fur
- Give Your Beard a Non Greasy Finished Look
- Increase Your Street Cred
All of our Beard Balm products come packaged in a 2 ounce aluminum tin, as we tried a cardboard box, but that sucked. Plus it sounds cool when you drop the aluminum tin on a tile floor in the morning and wake everyone up.
Beard Octane uses only the highest quality, all natural ingredients in each of it's beard care products. In each of Beard Octane's Beard Balms, you'll find these amazing ingredients:
- Bees Wax
- Castor Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Vitamin E Oil
- All of our products are made in MERICA.
- All of our products are tested on Humans, NOT Animals.
- All of our oil products contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals.
- All of our products are Phthalate free.
- All of our bottles & jars are BPA free, with our jars being made of PET plastic.
- If you have Allergies, test on a friend, then yourself before use, or you can do the logical thing and consult with your physician.