Beard Octane BEARD BUTTA Grizzly Puncher
Beard Butta - Grizzly Puncher
Teakwood, Oakmoss, Bergamot
Can your beard take on over 700lbs of North American Grizzly Bear... and win? Well, with Beard Octane's Grizzly Puncher collaboration with Caleb W. Francis (the W is for 'Winning'), all your bear-wrestling day dreams can come true!*
We've partnered with everybody's favorite grizzly-punching, coffee-guzzling content creator, Caleb Francis, to bring you the peak scent of manliness for your epic chin curtain. Whether you're hunting in the rough and tumble back country of South Texas, or just trying to survive your next commute to work? Grizzly Puncher's warm Teakwood, fresh Oakmoss, and hints of Bergamot will give you the confidence to carry on.
Scent profile: Warm Teakwood, Oakmoss, Bergamot & A Grizzly's Roar
- Cruelty-free (tested on real beards)
Built on our award-winning beard butta platform, and formulated to fit any guy, the Leaded Beard Butta is the perfect choice for those that want to add some sophistication to their beard care routine. Our best beard butta for men is hand-made with quality, natural ingredients, right in Colchester, CT.
- 4 oz
- Light hold
- Medium scent strength
- Handmade in Colchester, CT
The Beard Octane Beard Butta is handcrafted with only the highest quality, all natural ingredients. Our Beard Butta is melted down to a precise temperature, hand poured, and submitted to an expedited cooling process which creates the perfectly poured Butta. Our wax-free Beard Butta will make your Facial Fur look & feel fuller, while moisturizing your skin and softening your beard hair. The smoothest, ever-so-majestic, Beard Butta available for your beard. The hardest part will be preventing yourself from touching your beard!
SCENT STRENGTH: Light-Medium
How to use:
1. For best results, wash your hands before use. We don't know where they have been...
2. Apply Beard Octane Beard Butta after washing or rinsing your beard.For best results, apply beard oil while beard is damp (approximately 74.6% dry).
3. Scoop a small dollop of Beard Butta into the palm of your hands. You will see the butta start to melt. Rub your palms together to evenly spread the butta between your palms, then work throughout your facial fur.
4. Utilize your favorite Beard Octane comb or brush to stylize your facial fur.
5. Go outside and benchpress a do a heel click.
Ingredients: Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Rosehip Oil, Arrowroot Powder, Vitamin E & Custom Fragrance Oil Blends
All of our beard butters are All Natural & Cruelty Free. We only test our products on Humans, NOT Animals (although some consider us animals). Our products may contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals. All of our products are Phthalate Free. If you have allergies, consult with your physician before testing on yourself or on your friend...because they may have allergies also.